RSC2 is in need of an Acquisition Specialist in support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber.
Duties and Responsibility:
- provide senior level advice for program/budget scheduling and planning, including preparing recommendations for program objectives, operating schedules, and resource requirements.
- Provide budgetary expertise for cost-cutting issues, asset marketability, program development, monetary fund management / benefit administration, equity monitoring, and originations.
- The Senior Acquisition Analyst will prepare documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews for the overall acquisition process
- assist program and product managers in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda
- Must have an Active Secret or TS/SCI security clearance
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO is required (Experience within a contractor PMO is not equivalent)
- 5-7 years experience with DoD 5000 acquisitions supporting budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability
- Experience with documentation to support Acquisition strategy, PWS, CDRLs, QASP. Review/editing/control of draft ADM & MFRs
- Experience with technical evaluation of Task Order Proposals