Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for an Acquisition Specialist to join our growing company! This role will be in support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber and will participate in the development and execution of contracts and acquisition documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparation, and execution of program contract actions and contract reviews to include but limited to Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, government cost estimates, Justifications and Authorizations, Contract Deliverable Requirements List items, and internal contracting tracking/status abilities.
- Ability to track and monitor contract status and performance, as it relates to resources available and applied to the contract and keep the government informed as appropriate.
- Be knowledgeable in the FAR and various contract types to include Cost Plus, Firm Fixed, and Other Transaction Authority (OTA) while also being able to perform and develop Market Research, Request for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and ensure responses are compiled, assessed, and processed.
- Have knowledge in various Army Contracting Command (ACC) and PEO contract management and tracking tools such as the Virtual Contracting Enterprise (VCE).
- Knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods and techniques of federal contracting, to include the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and the DoD 5000 series acquisition process.
- Progressive experience in DoD acquisition processes, supporting the development and implementation of contracts, and all acquisition and contractually related documentation.
- Experience as government or SETA within a program management office for the acquisition of EW or other tactical C4ISR development and sustainment programs.
- Must have an Active Secret or TS/SCI security clearance.
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO is required (Experience within a contractor PMO is not equivalent).
- 5-7 years experience with DoD 5000 acquisitions supporting budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability.
- Experience with documentation to support Acquisition strategy, PWS, CDRLs, QASP. Review/editing/control of draft ADM & MFRs.
- Experience with technical evaluation of Task Order Proposals.
: On-site at Hanover, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.