We are in search of a Senior Architect to join our team supporting of the Department of Veterans Affairs, the candidate must have extensive experience in working with program and project leaders to define and create the architectural depictions and documents, ensuring logical flow, and address all issues. You will be responsible for developing, designing, and implementing start-to-finish project roadmaps and high-level strategies. You will collaborate closely with client stakeholders and SMEs to develop comprehensive architectural solutions, determining everything from site locations to projected timelines. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate has considerable professional experience in architectural design, including a proven record of leadership and a portfolio of successful projects.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and leadership to determine architectural and design needs
- Oversee teams of architects and designers to produce comprehensive architectural strategy solving for client needs and restrictions
- Create and present extensive reports to internal and external teams, outlining progress, project needs, and goal markers
- Ensure all projects adhere to regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A master’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math, or an equivalent field is required. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 10 years of relevant experience is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- The worksite is located in Washington DC. Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.