We are seeking a Systems Administrator to support the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) requiring programming and analysis support services to maintain and support the current version of Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) products now in production, and any new versions that are deployed during the life of this contract. The Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) system currently utilizes Genesys PureConnect 2018R5 contact center technology to provide customer service for USPTO. The ECC system provides the USPTO internal and external customers with easy, convenient and speedy access to USPTO provided information and services. The system functionality includes the following: Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Teletype/Telecommunications Devices for Deaf (TTY/TDD) services, unified messaging (e-mail and voice, including voice mail and recording) and integration with the USPTO Customer Contact Management System (UCCMS) (Siebel CRM tool) and USPTO’s Service Desk Tool (Remedy help Desk tool).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the ECC life cycle activities include system design and analysis, programming, testing, integration, customer training, implementation, operations, system/software maintenance, project-specific system engineering, information/software engineering, product assurance, and other related services and products
- Support developer infrastructure tools including Oracle, Microsoft Visual Studio.Net products, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word and other Microsoft office products, Windows 7 and Windows XP.
- Support any version of Genesys PureConnect running on USPTO provided servers.
- Management of the ECC system (hardware, software, and documentation) configuration, and the contractor shall manage all configuration items under their control.
- Develop configuration management plans and subcontractor control reports
- Identify configuration items
- Monitor and report Configuration Changes and Discrepancy Reports
- Provide Configuration Status Accounting Reports
- Use configuration management automated tools
- Participate in functional, physical, and other configuration audits
- Follow the OCIO SDLC process and detailed change records being approved by USPTO
Education & Experience
- Certification Requirement: Genesys Certified Professional (GCP)
- Requires a BS/BA degree (or equivalent)
- Requires 8+ years of related IT experience
- Required extensive and demonstrated experience with the Genesys platform (preferred 3+ year’s experience), with recent experience on Genesys Pure Connect 2018 R5 and 2020
- Experience successfully installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the Genesys Customer Interaction Center (CIC) on an Intel-based platform.
- Hands-on experience installing and configuring Intel, and GammaFAX telephony hardware and software on a server.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and configuring the CIC and IC software.
- Knowledge of and configuration experience with CIC platform aspects of Windows 2000 and email servers.
- Proven ability to perform day-to-day administrative tasks with CIC platform and with configuring CIC data using the Interaction Administrator tool – including, but not limited to: Listing the requirements for the CIC and associated servers, Preparing the server for installation, Listing the functions of key telephony cards; discuss issues surrounding telephony software and versions. Installing and patching Intel, and GammaFax cards and software. Installing CIC; Configuring the server for dial tone; Identifying different communications solutions (SIP, TAPI, and Intel) and deployment models; Using and customizing the IC.
- Experience using the Interaction Administrator, configure data required for real-world implementation. This data includes (but is not limited to): Lines and Line Groups; Users: ACD Workgroups; Stations; Security; Dial Plans; and Skills.
- Experience describing and configuring ACD processing. Identifying the elements of the Interaction Attendant.
- Experience Creating Schedules and Menus in Interaction Attendant.
- Expertise with ECC technology including: Interactive Intelligence’s Customer Interaction Center (CIC) platform, Interactive Intelligence’s CIC handlers Interactive Intelligence’s e-FAQ, Upgrading the CIC platform (major version upgrade), CIC Interactive Voice Response applications (text-to-speech, voice messaging, database access), Standard CIC reports and custom CIC reports (using Crystal reports)
- Expertise with ECC interfaces including Microsoft Outlook 365 and Exchange 2016 servers, Microsoft IIS webserver (for Interactive Marquee and E-FAQ), Siebel version is 184.108.40.206 (IP2013), Cisco VoIP
- Understanding of Contact Center Technologies including: Multi-site Contact Center infrastructure, Contact Center Queuing / Routing, Single Queue / Multi-channel communications, Telecommunications voice services (800 services, DID, ANI, Centrex, network routing, etc.) and standards (SS7, T1, PRI, etc.)
- Understanding of General IT Technology including: Application servers, COTS integration from selection through deployment, Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), Highly available systems, Portals especially WebSphere Portal Server, Rational unified process (RUP), Service-Oriented Architecture / Web Services
- Operating Systems: Windows Enterprise Server – 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Relational Databases: MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 12c
- Understanding of Business Applications, Tools, and skills with: Application system performance monitoring and measurement, Configuration Management, Customer Service / Contact Center Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Life Cycle Management (LCM), Business Processes and Workflow
- Understand of regulations and impacts on systems including: Certification and Accreditation, Electronics Records Management (ERM), Federal Information Security Act of 2002 (FISMA), Section 508 of the Disabilities Act, Sections 501 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Software Expertise: IBM Rational ClearCase, IBM Rational ClearQuest, IBM Rational Analyst Studio 2003, Mercury Interactive TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner
- Siebel Automation Object for Interactive Intelligence and development and modification of Siebel Repository Files (RSF)s
- Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365
- Experience with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Teletype/Telecommunications Devices for Deaf (TTY/TDD) services, Unified messaging (fax, voice and e-mail)
- Genesys Certified Professional (GCP)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Work will be performed primarily at Corporate offices in Northern Virginia
Position is subject to contract funding
- Some local travel to various sites in the Washington, DC metropolitan area for meetings and briefings will be required