The Senior Contracts Administrator shall:
- Serve as primary Contracts interface with the Business Development and Proposal Departments in all pre-award contractual actions, as well as with Senior Managers and Executives in the administration of a variety of governmental and commercial contracts;
- Review contract documents and correspondence relative to proposal requests, including pricing, representations and certifications, and subcontracting issues;
- Develop preliminary contract terms and conditions, and participate in negotiations with existing or prospective clients to establish basic cost and performance guidelines for assigned contracts;
- Monitor contract performance to ensure cost and technical objectives are being met;
- Recommend appropriate activities to resolve performance difficulties; and
- Draft contract amendments and modifications and administer contract closeout processes.
- Originating, negotiating and executing Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Consulting Agreements.
- Provide contractual guidance when reviewing Government Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to support business goals and objectives, and well as to ensure the appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies are adhered to.
- Advise senior management on strategies to mitigate or eliminate risk arising under these agreements.
- Contractual interface with Government Contracting Officers and prime contractor Administrators.
- Review of contracts and prepare contract brief prior to contract kick-off meeting to clearly define technical and business staff roles, responsibilities, and deliverables.
- Experience developing Small Business and OCI Mitigation Plans.
- Prepare Subcontracts and Consultant Agreements to meet CPSR requirements.
- Maintain all contract files in accordance with company contract management and administrative policies and procedures.
- Facilitate close-out of all company inactive contracts and subcontracts.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years related contracts administration.
- Experience with all forms of government solicitations (RFP, RFQ, and other forms), and managing all forms of government contracts (Cost Type, FFP, T&M, ID/IQ contracts, GWACS, and GSA schedule contracts), including reviewing and understanding pricing, representations and certifications, and subcontracting issues.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARS, NFARS, and CAS, and preparing Cost and Business Management proposals.
- Independent judgment and analysis of issue identification and resolution.
- Subject matter expert on selected areas and issues, i.e. Conflict of Interest.
- Familiar with CPSR requirements and implementation.
- Experience negotiating complex contractual terms and conditions with the U.S. Government and private sector vendors
- Experience coordinating and working with Procurement personnel regarding subcontracting to achieve proposal and program success
- Proficient in MS, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to support extended hours during proposals may be necessary
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and efficiently
- Some local travel may be required
Remote support in the Washington DC area