US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will support the foreign military sales (FMS) program team and apply expertise in FMS to supporting US Army equities associated with FMS case management. Coordinate with various Army clients to support FMS products. Ensure effective forecasting, planning, development, implementation, and assessment of an FMS portfolio. Provide onsite Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program support. Identify, analyze, and evaluate complex or highly sensitive systems, policies, processes, or systems related to foreign threats.
This position requires the ability to travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- 5+ years of experience with FMS case development and implementation, security cooperation, security assistance, and building partner capacity
- Experience in project or program management, including identifying milestones, developing timelines, prioritizing efforts and facilitating tasking, coordinating with stakeholders, communicating expectations, and balancing multiple concurrent tasks
- Have a thorough understanding of SAMIS, DSAMS, SCIP, AFSAC On-line, and other government systems.
- Experience in working directly with and for military and DoD clients, including briefing and writing for Senior Government and military members
- Have experience using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Knowledge of US Army roles and missions and FMS process
- Knowledge of security cooperation, international affairs, security assistance, and foreign military sales, including its processes and legislation.
- Knowledge of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), National Disclosure Policy (NDP), and industry and their relationship to the FMS process
- Have knowledge of basic theories and principles of systems design, specifications development techniques; and an understanding of acquisition and maintenance requirements as well as organizational functions involved in logistical support.
- Ability to perform CONUS and OCONUS travel up to 25% percent of the time
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree