Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Program Analyst to join our growing company!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews for the overall acquisition process
- Support development of program/budget scheduling and planning, including recommendations for program objectives, operating schedules, and resource requirements
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO (Experience within a contractor PMO is not equivalent)
- 5-7 years’ progressive experience with DoD 5000 acquisitions
- Good understanding of PPBE process and working experience of PPBE with special accent on spend plans, execution, and budgeting
- Understanding of MIPR/PWD and how they are used.
- Working experience with GFEBS, P&R forms, smart charts, APBs, and POM. Good familiarity with fiscal law (color of money)
- Expert skills in MS Excel
: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.