US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of PM Electronic Warfare & Cyber, assist the program office performing program/budget scheduling and planning, including preparing recommendations for program objectives, resource requirements, and overall program plans. Provide budgetary analysis for cost-cutting issues, program development, and other monetary fund management/benefit administration, equity monitoring, and originations. Assist in the management and processing of transactions in a GFEBS financial/ERP system. The successful candidate will resolve IDOC errors (ATAAPS, DTS, LMP), fiscal year-end JRP JLB and JLV (GFEBS cost transfers), and Army line clean up. He/she will support ZSCM_PAR1 HRMM Master Report (Pull HRMM master listing for A5XHM to confirm employee payroll assignments for accuracy, and correct LOAs as needed, due to previous HR SF50 action).
- Active Secret security clearance required
- BS in Accounting or equivalent experience required
- 12 years of experience required
- 10 years of financial management experience in support of DoD 5000 acquisition
- 1-3 years GFEBS experience in active user roles and development of WBS structures
- Experience in drafting funding documentation in GFEBS (DD448, DD448-2, PRs, etc.)
- Experience and training with LMP, including preparation of PWDs in LMP
- Experience providing budget information for meetings and briefings (filling out power point templates or excel spreadsheets)
- Experience in assigning correct line of accounting to all funding documents
- Tracking funding documentation and providing assistance with budget taskers
- Development and maintenance of excel spreadsheets relative to budget information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
- Up to 5% travel required